Selecting the right Google Ads Agency for your eCommerce store is pivotal to your business’s online success. The Google Ads marketing team you choose should mirror your store’s values, goals, and function as an extension of your business. Whether you’re launching a new product, trying to build an online following, increasing conversion rate, or growing brand awareness, here are some tips to keep in mind when hunting for the best Google Ad agency.
What to Look for When Choosing a Google Ads Agency
There are three things to consider when selecting an agency to work with. These are an agency’s cultural fit to your business, industry experience, past success, and creative principles for solving problems. An agency that offers culture, experience, and creativity is an agency that will propel your eCommerce store to online success.
- When employing a Google ad agency, you’ll want to find one that best fits your workplace culture to ensure collaborative success. Not every agency is the same, so find a team with similar values, attitudes, and visions to your own to help foster a good working relationship. Your marketing team will represent your brand to your target audience, so make sure they are collaborative, motivated, and enthusiastic. You’ll be working with your Google Ad team regularly, so hire people you genuinely like. Also, asking how an agency handles its internal processes, such as deadlines and budgets, will help you decide if they are a good fit for you and your eCommerce business.
- Use an agency’s portfolio and past success to gauge its level of expertise. Make sure they are proficient in marketing, communications, and building brand awareness. This way, you can be sure they’ll hit the ground running and produce the results possible. A good ad agency will understand the niche you operate in, know how to reach your target market, do a deep dive into your competitor’s processes, and predict future sales trends.
- In today’s dynamic digital market, consumers are being served more ads per day than ever before. Businesses must be innovative and creative to stay ahead of the competition, and a good ad agency must do both. You want your Google Ads campaigns to make an impact on the consumer. Your ads need to be outstanding and memorable, or they will be lost in the sea of online advertising noise. This requires fresh, imaginative thinking at every point along the journey, from concept to completion. Find a digital ads agency with a focus on innovation and creative strategy.
What Metrics Prove Success?
The ultimate goal of any Google Ad campaign should be to increase sales. Knowing what metrics indicate success will help you sift through data more efficiently and extract quality insights from your online advertising.
- Firstly, the impressions metric reveals how many times your advertisement has been seen or displayed. More impressions mean more consumers have been exposed to your brand. Increasing this metric typically involves upping your campaign budget, bids or improving your ad quality.
- Secondly, clicks indicate how many times an internet user clicked on your ad and was directed to your website.
- Lastly, there is the click-through rate (CTR) and conversions. Conversions are not a fixed metric and are subjective to your business goals – a conversion could be a sale, a mailing list sign-up, or an e-book download. Be sure to define. Nonetheless, conversions are arguably the most important metric in a Google Ad campaign as they directly indicate success. CTR counts the effectiveness and relevance of your ad by measuring the frequency of clicks. High CTR translates to greater consumer interest and engagement with your eCommerce brand.
Other important metrics are related to the cost of your advertising campaign.
This includes cost per click (CPC) and the average cost per action (CPA).
- In a CPC campaign, when a user clicks on your ad, you pay Google a certain amount to advertise in that space. Typically in a well-designed campaign, CPC metrics should decline over time as online traction grows.
- In CPA metrics, you can see how much it will cost to convert a user. Depending on what you define as an action, CPA metrics are highly beneficial in predicting future marketing forecasts for your business.
Yoru Marketing with Shri Kanase
Yoru Marketing is your number one choice of business for Google Ads marketing. Backed by an extensive repertoire of results, Yoru Marketing personally works alongside eCommerce brands to boost revenue and sales, getting them to the top of the success ladder. All of this is done while maintaining profitability, given Yoru Marketing’s comprehensive understanding of the internal and external pressures affecting your company in today’s digital climate. The team at Yoru Marketing started as advertisers of their small brands before launching Yoru, so they understand the value of every dollar allocated to your marketing budget.
As the founder of Yoru Marketing, Shri Kanase has invaluable experience working for major companies as a top-performing category buyer. In 2017, Shri launched his own eCommerce brands, since then he has done over 2 Million dollars in sales just with Google Ads. This has given Shri an enormous amount of knowledge and expertise about how to scale eCommerce stores with Google Ad campaigns. Alongside running his own eCommerce brands, Shri had been running ads for students and conducting training sessions to teach them how to create ads themselves. He is dedicated to helping businesses produce premium advertising campaigns on Google Ads while making the entire process seamless, profitable, and synergetic.
Work with Yoru Marketing Today!
If you’re looking to take your eCommerce brand to the next level with Google Ads, Shri Kanase and Yoru Marketing are your best choice. With an impressive array of success stories, Shri is highly-skilled at creating innovative and creative advertisements to capture customers, increase conversions and boost online revenue. Shri and the team at Yoru Marketing are only a call away if you require any assistance! They are dedicated to understanding who you are as an eCommerce brand and producing the best results to achieve your marketing goals. Don’t just take our word for it! Check out the raving client reviews and incredible success stories they have in their portfolio.